Animal Control Experts: Brightwaters, NYs Leading Rat Exterminators
As a fully licensed and insured animal control company that consistently receives A+ ratings from our clients, it’s safe to say that Animal Control Experts is a leading Suffolk County pest control service. If you’re looking for an exterminator in Brightwaters, NY, look no further than our team of professionals.
Our extensively trained and highly skilled technicians are masters of animal control and provide a wide range of services. Do you need raccoon removal or a raccoon exterminator? Have you unsuccessfully tried to get rid of squirrels on your own, but have finally decided a squirrel exterminator is the only option? Are you looking for the services of a possum exterminator, or do you need bat removal?
Whatever type of critter has moved into your Brightwaters property, you can count on the team at Animal Control Experts to handle the problem for you. With a proven track record of success for providing fast and efficient removal and extermination services for the most troublesome species of wildlife in the area, when we’re on the job, you can have confidence knowing that the safety and security of your home will be fully restored.
Rat Infestations: Signs of Trouble
Of all the services Animal Control Experts offers, rat extermination is one that Brightwaters, NY homeowners most commonly request. We find that the majority of the calls we receive are from people who have seen a rat scurrying through their home during the day. By the time you actually see one, you’ve got a serious problem on your hands.
Rats are nocturnal animals, so they’re more active when humans are sleeping; if you see one during the day, it usually means that there is a lot more lurking behind the walls and under the floorboards of your home. Why? – Often, it’s because there are so many of them that they’re competing for food and space and will come out of hiding in broad daylight to find both.
The last thing you want is a big rat infestation. To avoid a major problem, paying attention and looking for the signs of a problem before one of these critters sends you jumping on top of a chair is highly advisable. But how can you tell rats have moved into your home? Here are some of the signs to look for:
- Droppings. Check the interior edges of your countertops, inside your cabinets and pantries, and inside your attic or crawlspace for rat droppings. They’re brown, small, and have a shape that’s similar to a grain of rice. If there’s enough of them, you’ll notice an odor, too. Droppings are a surefire sign of a healthy, active infestation of these pests.
- Gnaw marks. Examine your dry food packages; if you spot anything that looks like gnaw marks in the sides of boxes or bags, it’s likely that rats have invaded your home and are literally stealing the food from your kitchen.
- Tracks. Rats have pretty poor eyesight. They establish and repeatedly use the same tracks along baseboards and walls to move between their nests and their food sources. You might see footprints along these tracks, as well as oily rub marks; rat skin produces oil, which is left behind on the surfaces they touch.
- Odd sounds. Listen carefully; you may hear scratching, gnawing, or chittering sounds coming from the ceilings, from behind the walls, or from underneath the floors. These sounds are a definite sign of pests, such as rats.
- Nests. These rodents build their nests in warm, dark locations. They construct them out of soft materials, such as insulation, shredded newspaper, and torn fabric. Check-in your rafters, crawlspaces, attic, and even behind appliances. If you see nests – especially if there are babies inside – you definitely have a problem on your hands.
Reliable Rat Extermination Services
If you’ve noticed any of the above-mentioned signs, or if you’ve visibly seen a rat, don’t delay; contact a rat exterminator today! The longer you wait, the worse the infestation will become. Rats pose serious risks to humans; not only are they capable of causing extensive property damage, but they’re also notorious carriers of many types of disease.
Don’t put the health and safety of your family at risk! The moment you suspect that there are even just one of these critters living in your house, you need to act fast. Animal Control Experts, one of the most reputable rat extermination and pest control companies in Suffolk County will banish those pests from your home. When we’re on the job, you can have peace of mind knowing that your safety and security are in the very best of hands.
Contact Animal Control Experts Today!
If you are interested in learning more about our services or you would like to schedule an appointment, give us a call! Dial 631-458-1678 and see for yourself why so many Brightwaters, NY homeowners count on us for their pest removal and extermination needs.
- Learn more about Brightwaters, NY 11718
- Open a Brightwaters, NY map
- Find the Brightwaters, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Brightwaters, NY pharmacies
- View the current Brightwaters, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Brightwaters, NY public and private schools
- Brightwaters, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State